No products in the cart.
- Cookie/Tracking Technology The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as br/owser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
- Collection of Information We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. By submitting your email address, you are giving us permission to add you to our e-newsletter list.
- Distribution of Information We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when:
- This article introduces what payment method is applied to pay invoices in the subscribe
- (1) Permitted or required by law; or,
- (2) Trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or,
- (3) Investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
- Commitment to Data Security Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings. We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.